Date(s) - 04/11/2016 - 05/11/2016
Billings Hotel and Conference Centre
Interested in improving soil health, growing quality pastures and lifting your ranches resilience?
Join agroecologist Nicole Masters, Integrity soils, for a surprising and revealing look at your most valuable asset … your SOIL
- Tools to build soil health
- Interpreting soil test basics
- What drives plant health and performance
- The synergies between minerals, microbes and plant nutrition
- Building ranch resilience; water carbon and nutrient cycles
10am – 5pm MDT Friday and 9:00am – 4:30pm MDT Saturday.
To register or for more information:
Limited spaces left!