Date(s) - 08/10/2018 - 10/10/2018
9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Take your operation to the next level in this dynamic soil class with Agroecologist Nicole Masters. Learn practical tools and concept to profitably lift soil, plant and animal performance.
This 3 day intensive covers:
- Identifying your lands limiting factors; mineral, microbial or management
- Intro’ to reading soil and forage tests
- Mineral and microbial interactions
- Methods to maximize quality forage/crop production
- Compost and vermicast recipes and keys to success
- Reading your weeds
At the end of this 3 day class attendees will have:
- A deeper understanding of how to interpret soil /biology tests
- A deeper appreciation of the essential need to improve soil health for quadruple bottom lines
- Increased observation skills around soil health, biology and plant health
- Deeper appreciation of inter-relationship between good management, and soil and animal health
- More tools to assess if moving forwards or backwards
- Inspiration and tools to take action!!
Mon, 10 -4:00 pm, Tues and Wed 9:30-3:30 pm Hamilton Airport Hotel Conference Centre Lunches included. $475.00pp regular rate Couples/same family rate $400.00pp.
This event is aimed at land managers. Rate for suppliers/consultants on asking.
Workshop Registration Form Hamilton Oct 18 to download your registration form
To download your registration form in WORD Workshop Registration Form Hamilton Oct 18